The El Nefes® Colonial Sultan Shisha is a beautiful traditional water pipe. El Nefes® waterpipes are known for their unparalleled aesthetics and highest quality. The stem made of brass is very solid and is decorated with oriental patterns. The charcoal plate is also high-quality processed and takes the form of a flower. The Bowl is made of Czech crystal glass and is finely decorated. The stem is attached to the Bowl with a sealing ring.
Unlike other traditional brands available in Australia, El Nefes® Shishas have a solid brass stem, not cheap sheet metal. The quality of these brass stems is amazing, but does need more care. You should clean and polish your stem regularly to keep the metal nice and shiny.
The El Nefes Shisha has the Closed Chamber System, which has the advantage that the Hookah can be blown out better because the valve is connected directly to the smoke chamber with a small tube. In addition, the closed chamber system reduces the volume in the smoke chamber, which ensures a very good draw.
The luxurious and durable El Nefes Hookah is Made in Turkey.
- Height: about 48 cm
- Glass Material: Bohemian crystal glass
- Material stem: solid brass
- Oriental ornaments
- Closure by sealing ring
- Closed-chamber system
- Brand: El Nefes
- Made in Turkey
Comes with Tongs. No hose or head included.
As this is a classic traditional handmade Shisha, there will be imperfections that are normal with these types of Shishas. Every stem will be unique and have hours of work put into them.
YOU MUST BE 18+ TO ENTER THIS SITE OR TO MAKE ANY PURCHASE
We are online only but we do have a pick up facility in Knoxfield VIC.
All orders placed before 12pm AEST during Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be packed, processed and despatched on the same day. Any orders placed after 12pm AEST will be packed and shipped on the next business day.
Please note: Cut off time implies when it's sent with Australia Post only. Couriers Please cut off time varies depending upon when they are in the area to collect the items. We will always do our best to pack and dispatch both services items asap.
How much does the shipping cost?
- FREE SHIPPING automatically applies to all products. If the item is excluded from Free Shipping then it would be mentioned in the product description of the actual item.
- If the order total is more than $120 and you choose Free Shipping then we will use Australia Post Standard or Couriers Please to send these parcels. You will also get an automatically calculated express shipping rate where applicable.
- A flat rate of $7.50 is displayed at the checkout along with an automatically calculated express shipping rate.
- For Express Options Shipping cost is automatically calculated based on the location, weight & size of the product.
- At the check out you will see all the service options available for you.
- You can now the delivery service of your choice, such as Australia Post or Couriers. By simply adding order notes or replying to the invoice email if you would. Most of the time, we'll choose the fastest service for you.
- Please note: Our free shipping has a weight limit of 15 kilos - any orders over this weight over will be presented with an option to get a quote before placing the order.
Rest of the world:
- We will calculate shipping and send an updated invoice before we dispatch the goods.
How Same-Day delivery work?
- Same-Day delivery is for Melbourne customers only - Other options available for Interstate and Overseas customers
- Order before 3 PM & receive the items on the same day - 7 days a week
- If you're eligible, an option will automatically appear at the checkout.
- On-Demand delivery is either completed by GoPeople, StarTrack or by our own delivery drivers.
- Local delivery cost is calculated based on the distance from Knoxfield
- You must have a minimum of $100 in the cart for Local Delivery option to appear.
- Local delivery cost are as below:
Is pick up possible?
- Yes - at the checkout you will see an option to ship or pick up.
- Pickups are ready on the same day if you order before 12PM Monday to Saturday
- You will need to wait for the ready for collection email before making your way to the warehouse.
More FAQ's visit Shipping Policy Page
Pickup in Knoxfield can be arranged by selecting "Pick Up" in the checkout screen. Please note: we do not have a store-front to browse, it's only a collection facility.
Any order placed after 12PM will be ready for collection on the next day - you can call us on 0499 744 742 to see if same day collection is possible.
* Generally next business day when you select Australia Post Express option - other services might take longer as indicated above.