Alpaca Suri Hookah Bowl – The Best Phunnel Bowl for Your Sessions
The Alpaca Suri Hookah Bowl is a great choice for your next shisha sessions. This bowl is designed with a wide gauge spire, which reduces the restriction within your draw and makes it easier to smoke. The special Alpaca clay blend provides a strong foundation with impressive heat retention, so you can enjoy extended sessions.
Do you want to enjoy a good shisha session, but don't want to deal with the hassle of a restrictive bowl?
Most bowls are designed with a center bridge that restricts your airflow, making it difficult to smoke.
The Alpaca Suri Hookah Bowl is the perfect solution. This bowl is crafted with a wide gauge spire that reduces the restriction within your draw, so you can enjoy smooth and easy sessions. The special Alpaca clay blend provides a strong foundation with impressive heat retention, so you can extend your sessions.
- Comparable to the Alpaca Predator Bowl & Alpaca Symphony bowl
- The Suri shisha head is a phunnel bowl without the centre bridge full air flow
- Reduces restriction within your draw for an easy smoking experience
- Crafted with a wide gauge spire for optimal airflow
- Made with a special Alpaca clay blend for strong heat retention
- Size & color may vary due to the handmade nature of product.
|HEIGHT||4 in (10.16 cm)|
|WIDTH (OF TOP)||2.4 in (6.09 cm)|
|SUGGESTED FLAVOUR USAGE||DARK / MEDIUM / BLONDE|
|START-UP TIME||1 MINUTE|
|HMD KALOUD COMPATIBLE||NO|
|COAL SUGGESTION||FLATS / CUBETTES / BAMBOO|
|CAPACITY / GRAMS||13-20 GRAMS|
YOU MUST BE 18+ TO ENTER THIS SITE OR TO MAKE ANY PURCHASE
We only sell online, however we do have a pick-up location in Knoxfield, VIC.
All orders placed before 12pm AEST during Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be packed, processed and despatched on the same day. Any orders placed after 12pm AEST will be packed and shipped on the next business day.
Please note: Cut off time implies when it's sent with Australia Post only. Couriers Please cut off time varies depending upon when they are in the area to collect the items. We will always do our best to pack and dispatch both services items asap.
How much does the shipping cost?
- FREE SHIPPING automatically applies to all products. If the item is excluded from Free Shipping then it would be mentioned in the product description of the actual item.
- If the order total is more than $120 and you choose Free Shipping then we will use Australia Post Standard or Couriers Please to send these parcels. You will also get an automatically calculated express shipping rate where applicable.
- A flat rate of $7.50 is displayed at the checkout along with an automatically calculated express shipping rate.
- Please note: In some cases if the shipping exceeds due to the weight of the item and it's located in the remote areas then we may contact you to cover the cost before shipping the items
- For Express Options Shipping cost is automatically calculated based on the location, weight & size of the product.
- At the check out you will see all the service options available for you.
- You can now the delivery service of your choice, such as Australia Post or Couriers. By simply adding order notes or replying to the invoice email if you would. Most of the time, we'll choose the fastest service for you.
- Please note: Our free shipping has a weight limit of 15 kilos - any orders over this weight over will be presented with an option to get a quote before placing the order.
Rest of the world:
- At the checkout, you will see several courier options, including standard and express.
- Please note: If the auto calculation is incorrect due to the final size or weight of the item, we may contact you to cover the additional fee before shipping the items out. However, in most circumstances, the auto calculation is accurate.
Custom Duty / Tax / GST:
- The Premium Way is not responsible for the clearing cost, custom duty tax, or import tax in our own country for foreign consumers. Please check with your own country for further information or limitations before placing your order.
How Same-Day delivery work?
- Same-Day delivery is for Melbourne customers only - Other options available for Interstate and Overseas customers
- Order before 3 PM & receive the items on the same day - 7 days a week
- If you're eligible, an option will automatically appear at the checkout.
- On-Demand delivery is either completed by GoPeople, StarTrack or by our own delivery drivers.
- Local delivery cost is calculated based on the distance from Knoxfield
- You must have a minimum of $100 in the cart for Local Delivery option to appear.
Is pick up possible?
- Yes - at the checkout you will see an option to ship or pick up.
- Pickups are ready on the same day if you order before 12PM Monday to Saturday
- You will need to wait for the ready for collection email before making your way to the warehouse.
More FAQ's visit Shipping Policy Page
Pickup in Knoxfield can be arranged by selecting "Pick Up" in the checkout screen. Please note: we do not have a store-front to browse, it's only a collection facility.
Any order placed after 12PM will be ready for collection on the next day - you can call us on 0499 744 742 to see if same day collection is possible.
TRANSIT TIMES AUSTRALIA
TRANSIT TIMES OVERSEAS: You will get an approximate time at the checkout.
* Generally next business day when you select Australia Post Express option - other services might take longer as indicated above.
Earn 61 TPW Points with this product!
These can be turned into Vouchers or even Free Shipping/Discount codes for future purchases.